Software Developer, Singapore
ABOUT IN MIND CLOUD
In Mind Cloud is the world’s only scalable digital sales platform made for manufacturers. Accelerate your sales process, win more deals and get ahead of your competition faster than you think. Our end-to-end sales software flawlessly aligns your customers’ goals with your production capabilities and unites all your sales processes on one platform: CRM, CPQ, and Commerce.
In Mind Cloud (www.inmindcloud.com) is an independent provider of a manufacturing sales platform with the mission to empower manufacturers. We are operating globally through our offices in Singapore, Germany, the US, and a high-value partner network.
Our Engineering team is looking for a Software Developer in Singapore. You will be part of our Product Technology Group. As a software developer, you need to analyze, design, develop and support cloud services with advanced programming practices.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of a cross-functional Scrum team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design, program and test product features by following agile development practices.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Consult stakeholders and customers as an expert in the integration domain.
- Support DevOps-related tasks including delivery, operations, and support of the cloud service.
- Drive improvements and innovations in development processes.
- Apply the latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Showcase good team player skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree/Master’s Degree in computer engineering or equivalent subject
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of fundamental web technologies, like HTTP, SOAP, XML, REST are beneficial.
- Experience in test-driven development, as well as model-driven development, is a plus
- Understanding and experience of system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
- Strong social skills and team player – consensus building and openness to new ideas and intercultural co-operation.
- Continuous learning / Self-learner
TECHNOLOGIES/TOOLS/ARCHITECTURES YOU COULD ENJOY:
- Cloud Foundry, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Karaf, Camel, Jena, etc
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.