Customer Success/Implementation Manager, USA
ABOUT IN MIND CLOUD
In Mind Cloud is the world’s only scalable digital sales platform made for manufacturers. Accelerate your sales process, win more deals and get ahead of your competition faster than you think. Our end-to-end sales software flawlessly aligns your customers’ goals with your production capabilities and unites all your sales processes on one platform: CRM, CPQ, and Commerce.
In Mind Cloud (www.inmindcloud.com) is an independent provider of a manufacturing sales platform with the mission to empower manufacturers. We operate globally through our offices in Singapore, Germany, the US, and a high-value partner network.
Our Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Success Manager in USA, preferably Chicago. Your primary responsibilities include empowering senior leaders at large companies to attain their growth goals by leveraging In Mind Cloud’s cutting-edge Digital Sales Platform software. You will be tasked with building, maintaining, and cultivating relationships with our most strategic customers. By understanding your clients’ business and objectives to identify growth opportunities, provide comprehensive reporting and help build executive consensus to implement and optimize new CRM, eCommerce or CPQ strategies.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Be part of the customer success team and help customers grow with our solution.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a portfolio of In Mind Cloud’s top enterprise customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, product optimization, and retention
- Moderate the requirements workshop together with the customer, partner and the project team resulting in a project plan
- Liaise with the key stakeholders in the project (customer and project team) plus training key-users in the system
- Taking ownership on parts of the customizing for CRM & CPQ solution within implementations
- Build relationships and network with customers, understanding their business strategy, KPIs and advise them about new released functionalities
- Ensure early value creation and maximize the value for the clients by influencing decision-makers to implement our solution according to best practices and by leveraging our entire suite of services
- Work with tools (e.g., reporting tools) to effectively follow-up on customer's usage and other KPIs
- Identify common problems within each account and develop strategies to solve each issue promptly
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to other Customer Success teams, as well as Product and Engineering
- Monitor product usage and maintain a forecast of renewals and expansion opportunities with your portfolio
- Manage the relationship with implementation partners during and after the customer Go-live
- Transform clients into champions whilst driving customer advocacy in the form of cases studies, testimonials, and referrals
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other studies with a similar emphasis
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Distinct knowledge in SaaS software and experience in driving software adoption from a business perspective and functional absorption into the culture of the sales user groups.
- 3-5 years of customer-facing project and consulting experience in CRM or ERP (ideally SAP CRM or SAP Sales Cloud and SAP ERP) bundled with blueprint experience. (Detailed business process and systems requirements)
- Implemented ERP Sales and Delivery, pricing or costing in one of the past projects
- Ideally, you are proficient in at least one programming language, preferably ABAP, or Java
- Industry background knowledge in Manufacturing / Engineering will be an added advantage
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with the capacity to independently build convincing, data-driven proposals and like to take responsibilities
- Open to work in an international environment and have strong communication skills for handling clients and end-users
- Familiar with sales, digitalization, and marketing processes
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire adoption
- Willingness to learn, have a great interest in innovative SaaS solutions and like to stay on top of things
- Willing to travel to meet customers for onboarding our solution and customers
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation, and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.