Content & Digital Marketing Manager, Singapore
ABOUT IN MIND CLOUD
In Mind Cloud is the world’s only scalable digital sales platform made for manufacturers. Accelerate your sales process, win more deals and get ahead of your competition faster than you think. Our end-to-end sales software flawlessly aligns your customers’ goals with your production capabilities and unites all your sales processes on one platform: CRM, CPQ, and Commerce.
In Mind Cloud (www.inmindcloud.com) is an independent provider of a manufacturing sales platform with the mission to empower manufacturers. We are operating globally through our offices in Singapore, Germany, the US, and a high-value partner network.
As a Content & Digital Marketing Manager at In Mind Cloud, you will be responsible for the success of online marketing campaigns. You accomplish this by using your digital marketing experience to conceptualize, plan, and execute lead-generation campaigns with support from our vendors. Your primary goal would be to ensure that content and campaigns are aligned with In Mind Cloud’s key objectives through collaboration with the product team, and our global sales teams. Success in this role means creating new leads through targeted content which attract, engage, and convert. Using your experience, you will also work with our external agencies to create content such as whitepapers, success stories, landing pages, social media, and blogs.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Responsible for conceptualization and management of marketing campaigns with external agencies
- Work with these external agencies to develop marketing collaterals according to budgets and deadlines
- Manage, monitor, and generate performance reports on marketing budget for each marketing program
- Keep up-to-date on technology and manufacturing industry trends and establish marketing best practices
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines and social media, and showcases our thought-leadership within the manufacturing and enterprise SaaS industry
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or business administration
- Min. 3 year of experience in software marketing
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of inbound strategy and content creation for specific target groups, mastery of digital marketing and SEO best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language)
- Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft office, Marketing tools like HubSpot, Marketo, etc. Publishing Tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, CRM Tools, SaaS, Cloud
- Experience in using CMS like WordPress and HubSpot
- Genuine interest in emerging digital trends, technologies and the manufacturing world as our target group
- Self-driven and Self-motivated mentality and personality
- Social media and content marketing experience is a plus
- Creativity and collaborative spirit with a keen eye for detail and appreciation for great design
- Ability to execute on given targets at any time under difficult circumstances
- Excellent team player and collaborator in cross-functional teams
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation, and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.