Technical Recruiter, Singapore
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Technical Recruiter to grow and scale our teams. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience.
Supporting our Product Technology organization, you will be driving the full recruitment cycle from sourcing all the way through offer management and beyond.
- Develop, implement and execute hiring strategies for multiple tech requisitions across the Product Technology space.
- Held accountable for recruiting technical roles by using traditional and creative sourcing methods for candidates locally and globally.
- Establish innovative strategies for talent pipelines in niche areas to support current and future needs of the business.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders – Finance, Software Engineering and Product, C-Level.
- Driving related projects around employer branding, early careers, graduate events, diversity & inclusion, process improvements and the candidate/hiring manager experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or above (preferably in HR Background)
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong technical recruitment knowledge in the software engineering and product space, across all levels of seniority and geographies
- Proven track record in sourcing and recruiting for high volume (or high touch point) technical roles in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong relationship and consultative skills – working with candidates, hiring managers and key business partners with ability to influence, inform and negotiate.
- Proficient in using company software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and leverage talent acquisition to help drive measurable business results.
- Prior experience working within an in-house role and understanding of the associated nuances would be advantageous.
- Driven by results and relentlessly striving for performance.
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]