Senior UX Designer, Singapore
Our Product Management & UX team is looking for a Senior UX Designer based in Singapore.
If you have a flair for simplifying the complex and passionate about delighting users with meaningful user experience and love working with product managers and developers in an agile process, then this is the place for you.
The Senior UX Designer should have experience presenting to and managing relationships with stakeholders and their adjacencies on a variety of efforts that support both the business and a strong user experience. Also, provide direction and inspiration to their peers, and maintain and influence overall product design direction.
- Design and deliver web applications, from high-level concepts through to screen designs which are brand-aligned and globally scalable
- Deliver to Mobile First strategy
- Evolve the design pattern library for web and mobile
- Work closely and influence product management, engineering, documentation, and training; understand and contribute to product requirement documents
- Work with a globally distributed team
- Work across multiple projects
- Facilitate brainstorming and design thinking sessions with internal groups and with customers
- Work closely with visual designers, content strategists, product managers, and development teams
- Mentor other junior designers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI, Human Factors, Design Strategy or a design-research related field, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience as an Interaction/UX Designer. Visual Design and User Research experience would be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead design thinking sessions and synthesize results
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality design output
- Expert Experience with: Design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision)
- Strong Design Leadership and Management with excellent influencing skills.
- Defining Style Guides and Pattern Library for global design patterns
- Designing for Accessibility
- Designing for localized experiences for Left to Right as well as Right to Left experiences
- Knowledge of Agile, Lean UX and Mobile First
- Knowledgeable about Design Thinking and Customer-Driven Design Methodologies
- Portfolio of work should include designs from concept to finish demonstrating design rationale and business impact
- Teaching classes and/or coaching product teams user-centered design, design-thinking, studio work, or related field
- Business application experience in CRM, Order to Cash would be an added advantage
- Design evangelization
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting work environment to grow with the company
- Work with an energetic, professional, smart and ambitious team from around the world
- An environment of creativity and innovation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Full-time position
- Interesting customer interactions across the globe
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]