11 Apr Senior Consultant (SAP-SD) for Cloud CPQ Solution, Munich (EMEA)
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with at least 3 years of experience in Costing, Pricing or Product Modelling in SAP ERP, whose task it will be to implement In Mind’s Cloud sales solution (CPQ) for projects in EMEA.
- Multiple years of project and consulting experience in CRM or ERP (ideally SAP CRM or SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer and SAP ERP)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Business Studies/Administration / Management, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Experience in process analysis, technology and solution design, implementation (customization) and go-live support for CRM or ERP solutions
- Experience in implementing SAP Variant Configurations (Lo-VC, IPC, SAP SSC, SAP CPQ for Solutions) models
- Industry background in Manufacturing/Engineering and B2B sales is a plus
- Programming knowledge of JAVA, ABAP, SQL is a plus
- Outstanding problem solving and analysis capacity is a given
- Being a passionate consultant who wants to deliver the best solution for the customer
- Fluent in English is required with excellent presentation skills
- Willingness to travel in EMEA for implementing the solution at the customer
- Together with the customer and project team you are preparing and moderating the requirements workshop and document results in a blue print (in English language) for the further implementation.
- You will be responsible for a (sub-)workstream of the project.
- You need to liaise with the key stakeholders in the project (customer and project team) and train the key-users in the system.
- You will take over parts of the customizing of the CPQ solution for the implementation
- It is required for delivering an end-to-end solution to the customer that you test the integration to SAP ERP (SD) and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting work environment to grow with the company
- Work with an energetic, professional, smart and ambitious team from around the world
- An environment of creativity and innovation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Full-time position