25 Oct Senior Accountant, Singapore
We, In Mind Cloud, are an independent provider of innovative manufacturing sales platforms with the vision to make sales successful and profitable for Manufacturing and Engineering industries.
We empower our customers to master their sales challenges regardless of their complexity or elaborate cost structures. Our sales platforms help them to deliver accurate quotes of flexible manufacturing whilst protecting their margins, thus yielding their projected revenue.
We are committed to giving our customers the competitive advantage needed to succeed in the age of the digital economy and industry 4.0.
As a member of the Finance team, this position reports to the Head of Finance. You are responsible for the full spectrum of the global Accounting and Finance Function, ensuring timely production of statutory, including payroll, budgeting and forecast, cash flow planning & monitoring, taxation, cost management, reviewing contracts, coordination with auditor/secretary/tax agent/government agencies.
- Ensure smooth operations of the daily operational accounting matters including revenue reconciliation and receivables, accounts payables, and payments for Singapore, Germany and China.
- Ensure financial records are maintained accurately and in compliance with the local Financial Reporting Standards or other applicable accounting standards
- Conduct financial analysis, provide monthly financial reports, review month end journals
- Monitor revenue and expenses, coordinate collection, consolidate and review all financial data
- Timely production of cash flow projections, revenue controlling, cost management, budgeting and PL forecast
- Monthly payroll and CPF preparation
- Ensure good corporate governance and compliance with internal controls and group financial policies, protect the company’s privacy and integrity by keeping information strictly confidential
- Be responsible for statutory audits, tax compliance and any other related statutory reporting
- Prepare year-end tax computation and filing income tax returns
- File quarterly GST and monthly VAT for Germany
- Be the main liaison party with local bankers, auditors, tax consultants
- Be involved in ad-hoc projects where required
- Assist and support in all general accounting duties (data input, report preparation etc), year-end audit matters and other ad-hoc matters as assigned
- Maintain a high-level documentation system and procedures by filing all required documents to meet audit requirements and for management purpose
- Perform and documentation of transfer pricing
- Perform intercompany reconciliation
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications is required
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in financial recording, reporting, auditing, budgeting, forecasting
- Big 4 experience is advantageous
- Strong knowledge in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, taxation (GST, company income tax, Withholding tax) and transfer pricing
- CPA or CA membership is desired
- Hands-on and proficient in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with senior management and others in the company
- Able to work under pressure and meet reporting deadlines
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and accuracy in work at all times
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal skills and meticulous for details
- Strong communication skills are required, including an excellent command in English and Mandarin / German, written and verbal
- Good team player who is able to work independently as well as in a team