Regional Field Marketing Manager (EMEA), Munich
As a Regional Field Marketing Manager at In Mind Cloud, you will maintain and provide strength to company’s brand position in assigned regional marketing area. Drive desired ROI with development and implementation of offline and online demand generation marketing activities across the region.
Reporting to the Director Marketing, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning, and executing local and regional online marketing campaigns and offline events, liaise with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure contents/campaigns are aligned with key objectives and collaborate with internal products and sales teams to ensure desired KPI for marketing activities are met. You will be responsible for marketing activities reporting and follow-up.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, planning and executing local and regional marketing campaigns and events.
- Liaise with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure contents/campaigns are aligned with key objectives
- Manage and monitor the expenditure budget for each marketing program and report on expenditure and effectiveness of lead conversion to sales.
- Responsible for marketing activities reporting and follow-ups.
- Work with our central marketing and other teams to ensure that the regional content on the Company’s website and are updated on a timely basis.
- Work with external agencies in the development of marketing collaterals according to budgets and dateline.
Perform any other project or duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field is preferred
- Min. 3 year of experience as a regional marketing executive
- Proven outstanding target achievement in previous roles
- Excellent technical knowledge in Microsoft office applications, Marketing tools (E.g. Hubspot, Marketo, etc.), Publishing Tools (E.g. Adobe Creative Cloud), CRM Tools, SaaS, Cloud, etc
- Genuine interest in emerging digital trends, technologies, and the manufacturing world as our target group
- Self-driven and Self-motivated mentality and personality
- Knowledge on using marketing automation and CRM system
- Have more than 3 years of working experience in marketing field
- Good command of English and regional languages with strong written and presentation skills
- Track record of planning and executing high impact events
- Knowledge of inbound strategy and content creation for specific target groups, mastery of digital marketing
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust to tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Experience in software marketing a plus
- Positive learning attitude, meticulous with strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
German & English (C2 on CEFR scale) speaking & writing is a must.
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]