We are an independent provider of innovative manufacturing sales platforms with the vision to make sales successful and profitable for Manufacturing and Engineering industries.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager who is meticulous, energetic and has the passion to create a positive workplace culture. The ideal candidate should come with a high level of maturity and an ability to lead and drive employee engagement activities.
You will be given a unique opportunity to work on high impact projects such as streamlining office process workflows, creating SLAs as well as implementing initiatives for the creation of an effective workplace. You will take full ownership of all projects and drive key initiatives, all the while solving real-world problems!
- Managing the full spectrum of office administration function, including reception, pantry, insurance renewal, logistics for staff onboarding and off-boarding, external storage of documents, office inventory and assets etc.
- Overseeing the procurement function including regular review of policy and processes, procurement of organization-wide goods and services (e.g. travel agents, printing vendors) and providing guidance to internal teams on procurement matters
- Manage contracts and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Responsible for the full spectrum of office facilities function to provide general care, maintenance and services for the upkeep of the office set up to achieve best office environment and all facilities at the most suitable level
- Oversee the smooth execution of conference/meeting room bookings for internal and external stakeholders which includes preparing pastries and refreshment for important meetings
- To be cost conscious and up-to-date with market information of office products, price and features.
- Able to work with other department managers on headcount planning, office space planning and office equipment matters, as required.
- Organizing and managing company events (e.g. Team building activities, Rewards and recognition programs, Year-end party, etc.)
- A good Diploma/Degree in any discipline, preferably Estate Management or Business Administration
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in administration, estate management or procurement
- Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional corporate environment
- An independent team player with a proactive and positive work attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and manage relationships at all levels
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous with attention to detail and possess good problem-solving skills
- A dynamic and motivated individual with a keen interest in continuous improvement and work excellence
- IT savvy with a good grasp of MS Office applications