In Mind Cloud (www.inmindcloud.com) is an independent provider of innovative manufacturing sales platforms with the vision to make sales successful and profitable for the Manufacturing and Engineering industries. Their cutting-edge sales platform that turns CRM and CPQ into a true manufacturing sales platform, are to be deeply integrated into manufacturing processes and front-end sales operations. Headquartered in Singapore, Asia, In Mind Cloud operates globally through its sales office in Europe and a high-value partner network.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and career driven individual to join our Marketing department and assist in the day-to-day operations plus supporting the various team members. The successful candidate should be a current Senior in a major university and pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or in a relevant discipline. The candidate must be able to learn quickly, think on their feet and take initiative to assist the Marketing team and ultimately looking for a full-time job in Marketing.
This stint is a great way to gain experience in a fast-paced business environment with an extremely reputable company.
We’re offering a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes in the summer or you wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We can also convert it into a part-time or 3-4 months contract. We provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
- Researching and extraction of information on Regional Industry Events
- Create customised excel spreadsheets of potential leads and databases for the Marketing team to follow up
- Provide support for the Marketing team during event planning and also with the potential to assist in digital marketing activities
- Data cleansing of CRM systems
- Assist in daily Marketing activities and admin matters
- Current student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Public Relations, Communications or related discipline
- Must have strong research skills
- Ability to perform in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Minimum of intermediate skill level in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or design tools is a plus
- Web-savvy, especially when it comes to extracting information from online sources
- Strong interest in marketing
- Ability to read and understand Mandarin is preferred (to liaise with Chinese speaking respondents and target audiences)
Send us your application via email!
Or apply directly via LinkedIn