Marketing Content Manager, Singapore
As a Marketing Content Manager at In Mind Cloud, you will create engaging content that is tailored to our target groups with the goal to make an impact across different digital platforms.
The In Mind Cloud Marketing Content Manager is reporting to the Director Marketing and write, edit, review, and publish content and copy for a variety of digital platforms, including website, blog, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, whitepapers, presentations, and more. It is required to keep up-to-date on industry trends, establish best practices and sharing for content development within the marketing team and its stakeholders. The overall target is to create new leads with targeted content and convert existing leads with high-quality assets such as whitepapers, success stories, landing pages, etc.
- Develop and present creative ideas, often in partnership with our teams.
- Write, edit, review, and publish content and copy for a variety of digital platforms, including website, blog, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, whitepapers, presentations, and more.
- Create well-researched content that inspires, informs, educates, and converts exclusively for our target groups in B2B manufacturing industries.
- Work closely with our marketing team and designer to produce content that generates results.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, establish best practices and sharing for content development within the marketing team and its stakeholders.
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a leader within the SaaS industry.
- Help us build our thought leadership and work with key staff to produce content from the inside.
- Work with external agencies on copy development when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or related discipline
- Min. 1 year of experience as a copywriter or related role
- Proven outstanding target achievement in previous roles
- Excellent technical knowledge in Microsoft office applications, Marketing tools (E.g. Hubspot, Marketo, etc.), Publishing Tools (E.g. Adobe Creative Cloud), CRM Tools, SaaS, Cloud, etc
- Genuine interest in emerging digital trends, technologies and the manufacturing world as our target group
- Self-driven and Self-motivated mentality and personality
- Knowledge of inbound strategy and content creation for specific target groups, mastery of digital marketing and SEO best practices
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust to tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Experience in using CMS WordPress and Hubspot
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Experience in software marketing a plus
- Creativity and collaborative spirit with a keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]