We are a cloud company, offering specialized CRM Sales and CPQ (Configure Price Quote) software for Manufacturing, High-Tech & B2B Service industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven intern/individual to join our Customer Success department and provide support in our cloud implementation projects. The successful candidate should be enrolled full-time in a major university and studying Computer Science or Information Technology.
As an intern/individual, you will collaborate with internal teams and be involved in the different stages of the projects. Your insightful contribution will help push for a successful project implementation.
This internship will help you acquire multi-faceted I.T skill sets and provide you with knowledge of various project management methodologies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in project implementation plus data analytics and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
We’re offering a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes in the summer or you wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We can also convert it into a part-time or 6 months contract. We provide extensive training, guidance, and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
- Involved in the initiation, planning, design, execution and analytics phases of the cloud implementation project
- Understands and actively contributes to the discussion of customer requirements and business objectives
- Providing support in the following daily activities:
- Data modelling
- Conversion/computation of complex algorithm
- Analyzing of data and review of the implemented solution
- Participates in Daily/Weekly SCRUM meeting.
- Assist in implementing custom reports using JasperReports and JXLS
- Full-time undergraduate/graduate student majoring in Information Systems, Computer Science, engineering, or other related fields.
- Strong foundation in Computer Science/Information Systems, competency and good analytical skills in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Willing to pick up complex business process modelling and geospatial data implementation.
- Advantage: Familiarity of SQL, Java and basic knowledge of SPARQL
- Basic knowledge in Manufacturing IT or CRM will be a plus
- Strong interest in technology and software application
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a complex project environment
- Mandarin speaking is a plus (to liaise with the English & Mandarin speaking associates/clients)