How does In Mind Cloud CRM, CPQ & Commerce integrate with SAP ERP?
In Mind Cloud is built on the SAP Cloud Platform and offers outstanding integration to SAP ERP. Manufacturers are using this data in their sales process from inquiry to order and through after-sales.
A variety of data can be consumed and synchronized with the Digital Sales Platform, for example:
- Account Master Data
- Material Master Data
- Costing & Pricing Data
- Stock, Availability and Credit Check
- Equipment and Installed Base
The integration is built on a standard SAP BAPI (Business Application Programming Interface) for information exchange and supported on the SAP Cloud Platform by Connectivity Service. (Read more about our SAP ERP Integration Set Up.
The integration is bidirectional which means data is not only consumed but can also be created directly in SAP ERP, such as
- Sales Quotes
- Sales Orders
- Material Creation
For Made-To-Order processes, In Mind Cloud creates materials and its Bill of Material to be created in SAP ERP. In addition to this, the integration supports custom features where a few examples are: credit limit check, custom field selection, etc.
From a process point of view, the SAP ERP integration covers everything from consuming master data and synchronizing products, to simulating sales order pricing and creating sales orders.
We offer various integration scenarios matching every manufacturer's business need, such as:
- Bring existing Product Models from SAP S/4 LOVC to Sales teams in one user-friendly cloud app
- Build Sales Models on top of SAP ERP-Materials or simplify the use SAP LOVC Models
- Build Costing Models on top of SAP ERP Materials and other ERP Data to be consumed by sales teams
- Hybrid usage for special use cases and custom solutions