Director Sales Operations, Munich
The Director Sales Operations will report directly to the CRO. The Director is responsible to handle all relevant sales operational tasks and processes. The main task is to work with CRO to design and establish scalable, compliant standard sales processes and models supporting the revenue and profit goals for the company in a highly ethical and compliant execution approach.
- Align with CRO design of the required Productivity, Sales Capacity and Revenue Distribution Models supporting the Company’s business plan
- Design and maintain a transparent and compliant Sales Compensation Model which triggers the desired sales behavior. Manage quota distribution, sales compensation guidelines, exception handling and standard attainment reporting in a timely manner in accordance with the CRO
- Develop and optimize the Company’s Sales Go to Market Model based on Company Strategies and CRO guidance. This includes the set up and maintenance of an international Sales Coverage Model and the rollout of rules of engagement across all sales and business departments
- Define, standardize and optimize In Mind Cloud’s sales processes across all Business Units, Locations including execution and quality management of those
- Align and optimize of relevant process interfaces to other department like Marketing, Finance and Legal to reach a seamless process flow from first sales contact till platform usage
- Establish and maintain a system of controls, up-to-date process maps, appropriate management information, and reporting for Key Measures (ROI, Performance Scorecards, Management Dashboards, weekly Bookings Forecasting, Sales Pipeline etc.) in order to support short term actions and long term decisions in the sales department
- Provide relevant input for the CRM Design and functionality to support the sales pipeline management and forecast processes for optimal operational excellence and effectiveness
- Support the execution of global sales trainings of concepts and methodologies. Work directly with the CRO on change management initiatives and operational developments
- Manage sales projects independently as well as provide subject matter expertise and solution guidance to the management level
- MBA/Master of International Management/Bachelor in Economics preferable with focus on Sales & Marketing/International Management
- Outstanding target achievement in previous roles, with minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Strong track record with the ability to support large high-tech or software sales organizations (direct and indirect, online) within all aspects
- High experience in usage of relevant CRM systems (Salesforce, Siebel, MS Dynamics, SAP Sales Cloud) to drive sales execution.
- Had a minimum of 3 years experience leading a sales team of 2-5 persons.
English and German
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]