Director Program & Release Management, Singapore
In this role, you will ensure that In Mind Cloud’s product management, software engineering, operational and customer support teams cross-operate seamlessly, deliver software services with efficiency, predictability, and quality.
This job is for you if you can demonstrate a strong track record in shipping enterprise software products, have an intrinsic desire and ability to communicate across multiple teams, as well as demonstrate clarity and conciseness in written and oral communication.
- Ensure the velocity and productivity of product development.
- Forward plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage efficiency and quality metrics throughout the software delivery cycle.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and with great quality.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Track and ensure the fulfillment of technical and business dependencies.
- Articulate and mitigate associated risks.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Continuously adjust the delivery process to make it optimal for the growing size of the product engineering team, customer base, and the functional complexity of the product.
- Facilitate communication and collaborative execution of software and service-related initiatives across all teams involved in software design, development, sales, marketing, operations, and customer service.
- Be a champion and dedicated practitioner of agile development practices.
- Be a key member of the product engineering leadership team.
- Work with development teams to automate release tools as needed.
- Maintains documentation of key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Researches and analyzes new software development and configuration management methodologies/technologies.
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience delivering enterprise software products in SaaS model
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- Deep understanding of software development and delivery cycle
- Ability to make intelligent trade-offs to balance speed, efficiency, quality, and risk – for the constantly evolving size and maturity of the team
- Hands-on leadership in agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Expert-level knowledge on how to manage agile development with JIRA
- Experience with build/release tools such as Jenkins, Git, source control systems like GitHub
- Strong verbal communication, presentation, collaboration, and teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to gain trust, secure buy-in and influence change at all levels
- Background in CRM or Order-to-Cash systems
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting work environment to grow with the company
- Work with an energetic, professional, smart and ambitious team from around the world
- An environment of creativity and innovation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Full-time position
- Interesting customer interactions across the globe