Director Product Management, Singapore
Our Product Management & UX team is looking for a Director Product Management in Singapore. Our Product Managers combine thought leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, and radical customer-centricity with engineering and agile operational excellence to turn big ideas into reality.
You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, in an environment that encourages a free and open expression of ideas. In our fast-paced environment, we look for talent that is ambitious, display leadership qualities and are always enthusiastic about taking on new challenges while pushing the product forward. You will be able to grow your skillset in both breadth and depth as we continue to push product & technology forward. There will be opportunities to work on multiple products that are critical to the success of the portfolio. We need our product managers to be THE advocate for the product.
The Director Product Management is responsible for the success, quality, cost management and delivery of a product through the whole product lifecycle. The product manager is the ambassador and role model for his/her product.
- Define & build “SaaS” product roadmap to fuel exponential growth and engagement across a sub-portfolio of products such as CRM, CPQ, Commerce for Manufacturing industry.
- Identify manufacturing industry specific market trends and customer needs.
- Follow the rigorous product planning process to ensure speed and quality of product development and evolution.
- Drive the product lifecycle, from conception to launch, along with post-launch analysis and continuous improvements.
- Define, measure and improve key product metrics.
- Partner effectively across the company to execute and deliver the biggest impact.
- Work alongside talented product managers, UX designers, engineers, and more to successfully scale the growth of the products.
- Degree/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in product management – leading, growing, building “SaaS” products in enterprise space.
- Proven ability as a product manager to take product vision and strategy, break it into smaller executable features, prioritize and deliver a highly impactful quarterly release.
- Demonstrable experience managing product at multiple stages – conceptualization, launch, growth, mature, etc.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and an ability to interface with senior management.
- Comfortable working alongside architects and engineers in Agile/Scrum approach
- Must be able to get hands-on and operate strategically at the same time.
- Natural leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong bias for action.
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]