24 Dec Demand Generation Manager, Singapore
In Mind Cloud, an independent provider of innovative manufacturing sales platforms is looking for a self-driven Demand Generation Manager in the corporate office. This role is based in Singapore and reports to Vice President of Marketing.
In Mind Cloud is a creative melting pot for thinkers, doers and technology-driven enthusiasts and we are looking for more great people to help our customers around the world enjoy the benefits of our Manufacturing Sales Platform. We always seek the best talents to build on our success story. To the right people, we offer interesting challenges and great opportunities for personal development.
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and accelerate existing opportunities for the sales team. You will act as a liaison between Marketing, Business Development and the Direct Sales teams.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing plans, consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs that include both inbound and outbound strategies that target our addressable markets (EMEA and APJ).
- Develop and implement demand creation and pipeline acceleration programs that align with overall business goals
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the programs’ impact
- Proactively engage with the direct sales and business development teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities
- Communicate with Senior Leadership Team on an ongoing basis to ensure successful follow through of all qualified opportunities as well as identify and research key contacts at targeted accounts
- Interface with sales to determine enablement needs and work with Product Marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
- Develop thoughtful, targeted programs that capture market share and strengthen In Mind Cloud brand in a fast-changing market
- Develop a quarterly plan to manage and allocate budget, establish a spending strategy and determine cost per lead, first meeting metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of Cloud, B2B marketing experience.
- Experience in deploying effective demand generation programs at scale.
- Track record of executing customer-centric marketing, based on customer insights. Deep understanding of B2B users of Cloud products or manufacturing solutions
- Hands-on knowledge of multi-touch campaigns and account-based marketing campaigns, including online digital marketing and offline direct marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing campaign best practices, enterprise marketing strategies, and cloud industry trends.
- Proven track record in Inbound marketing strategy and execution, and a strong understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Familiarity with CRM systems, marketing automation tools, and end-to-end tracking mechanisms to assess campaign effectiveness and drive campaign optimization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities, with the ability to run analysis to strategically approach complex challenges.
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget while aligning tactical plans with team/company strategies
- Proven ability to work with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales; sales experience a plus
- Proven experience with Hubspot is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary and bonus. Paid leave.
- Central Singapore work location. An exciting work environment with immediate responsibility.
- Ambitious, creative, professional and smart team from around the world.
- Work with some of the brightest minds in cloud computing. An opportunity to learn new technologies and gain functional experience in Enterprise domain.
- An environment of creativity and innovation.
- Full-Time position (s).