Contribute to In Mind Cloud’s next growth wave by ensuring that our manufacturing customers purchase and implement their desired business processes in the shortest amount of time.
In our quarterly release, we are adding features to delight our customers and we are looking for User Assistance Developer to strengthen our team in Singapore.
Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art user assistance deliverables across our portfolio.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In your role as a User Assistance Developer, you will work closely with development, UX, and product management and technical support teams to create high-quality documentation, in-app user assistance, UI text, release notes and any other form of modern user assistance content. As a User Assistance Developer, your job will be to ensure that the right information is available to business and technical users of the software in the right place, at the right time.
- Defining terminology that is simple, consistent, and conforms to manufacturing industry standards
- Providing customer-/partner facing user assistance deliverables including on-screen help, online help, e-learning, videos, and chatbot content
- Create admin guides that demonstrate how to configure, customize, implement and fine-tune In Mind Cloud applications, with sample examples for best practices.
- Propose structural and organizational improvements to the documentation set
- Working closely with development teams, user experience colleagues, product management and other roles to enable users to configure and use our software
- Showcase good team player skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A university degree in technical communication, engineering or a related subject, or a language-based university degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language)
- Passionate about improving the customer experience in an empathetic, human-centered approach.
- Ability to manage priorities, and a proactive approach to resolving problems and delivering results
- 4+ years’ experience working as a technical writer or working in a similar role.
- Experience in video production, voiceovers, delivering task-oriented content, and sharing best practices for user-friendly and minimalist writing.
- Experience in CRM & CPQ enterprise application space like in Salesforce, SAP.
- Familiarity with the Agile development process is helpful.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting work environment to grow with the company
- Work with an energetic, professional, smart and ambitious team from around the world
- Full-time position