Regional Marketing Director, APJ
We are looking for an exceptional individual to lead the Regional marketing effort for our SaaS Manufacturing Sales Platform. The marketing leader will also have a responsibility for driving the growth and awareness of our solutions by implementing a unique regional marketing strategy. This role is based in headquarter (Singapore) and sits on the senior management team for the regional business. The incumbent will additionally work closely with the global Marketing teams and peers across the Asia Pacific & Europe region.
- Lead a team of marketers executing many different activities to support the field such as: online advertising, strategic campaigns, field events, partner activities, industry events/tradeshows, relationships with local associations or communities, content creation and localization, press and analyst relations, etc
- Develop clear and concise analytical assessments of the ‘as is’ in-market situation and help make recommendations for Go-to-Market approach
- Go to Market: Oversee and direct integrated marketing campaigns to generate demand and thought leadership to strengthen Manufacturing X’s brand position
- Product marketing: Synthesize market, consumer, product and competitive inputs into driving the highest possible revenue for the business
- Perform activities such as product strategy and analysis, product positioning to target customers, sales messaging development, competitive analysis, and product differentiation
- Directs the outbound activities of the organisation and drives new sales business for the company playing a key role in the company’s bottom line
- Report on results to the senior management team and communicate closely with various internal stakeholders across the In Mind Cloud team.
- Hire, develop and manage a high calibre marketing team scaled to the evolving needs of the business
- 10 or more years of relevant experience in Marketing, additional regional experience appreciated
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in business, economics, marketing or a similar field
- Experience building and leading a regional team. Proven ability to coach and develop team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – ability to articulate ideas with strong stakeholders management
- Excellent business judgment and strategic aptitude. Bias towards data-based decision making. Strong analytical skills and ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
- Strong operational skills. Adept at understanding, deconstructing, streamlining and optimizing business processes.
- Demonstrated ability with a go-getter attitude and execute to get the job done
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting work environment to grow with the company
- Work with an energetic, professional, smart and ambitious team from around the world
- An environment of creativity and innovation
- Attractive salary package
- Full-time position
- Interesting customers interactions across the globe who are leading in their domain