Our Engineering team is looking for a Quality Engineer in Singapore to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. The Quality Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of a cross-functional Scrum team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Understand the business requirement
- Testing environment setting up and maintenance
- Executes and analysis Test Automation scripts
- Research in Test Automation areas such as tools, technologies, and system
- Verifies the defects in a timely manner
- Develops and maintains Test Automation scripts
- Generates qualified testing reports
- Internal tool development
- Understand tools for security assessment and follow with stakeholders
EDUCATIONS AND TASKS
- Degree/Master’s Degree in computer engineering or equivalent subject
- 3+ years of experience in Java and related technologies like Core Java, Spring, JDBC, JMS, REST
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Major in computer science or related majors
- Good understanding of automation testing methodologies
- Proficient in at least one of following automation testing tools Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG,
- Experience in automated testing of Cloud products, big data processing, distributed systems, databases, and networks is preferred
- Familiar with one of the popular RDBMS with SQL programming skills
- Quick-learning, self-motivated, hard-working and proactive attitude
- Good command of communication and English
- Experience of working in an Agile Software development environment and teams.
- Understanding and experience of system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
- Strong social skills and team player – consensus building and openness to new ideas and intercultural co-operation.
- Continuous learning / Self-learner
TECHNOLOGIES/TOOLS/ARCHITECTURES YOU COULD ENJOY
- Cloud Foundry, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Karaf, Camel, Jena, etc.