Our Engineering team is looking for a Product Architect in Singapore. The Product Architect is responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve complex business objectives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of a cross-functional Scrum team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design, program and test product features by following agile development practices.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Showcase mentoring skills on design aspects to senior developers in the team.
- Mentor Senior developers to future Architects.
- Consult stakeholders and customers as an expert in the integration domain.
- Support DevOps related tasks including delivery, operations, and support of the cloud service.
- Drive improvements and innovations in development processes.
- Apply the latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Showcase good team player skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree/Master’s Degree in computer engineering or equivalent subject
- 12+ years of experience in Java and related technologies like Core Java, Spring, JDBC, JMS, REST
- 4+ years’ experience working as a technical writer or working in a similar role.
- Experience in video production, voiceovers, delivering task-oriented content, and sharing best practices for user-friendly and minimalist writing.
- Experience in CRM & CPQ enterprise application space like in Salesforce, SAP.
- Familiarity with the Agile development process is helpful.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good knowledge of OOAD, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns, programming best practices
- OS and runtime experience (Linux, Windows, JVM, Web servers, Servlet Containers)
- Strong grasp on at least one relational database system such as SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2
- Experience of designing systems with HLD (High-level Design) and LLD(Low-level Design) knowledge
- Exposure to Microservices based applications, Containers and Spring boot.
- DevOps mindset – inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle.
- Experience of working in an Agile Software development environment and teams.
- Understanding and experience of system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
- Strong social skills and team player – consensus building and openness to new ideas and intercultural co-operation.
- Continuous learning / Self-learner
- Team mentor and being an enabler to the team, capable of grooming next level architects
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience of working in distributed systems
- Experience of building cloud-based applications with knowledge of cloud platforms (like AWS/Azure)
- Good knowledge in Messaging systems like Kafka
- Exposure to Reactive programming, Spring Reactor
- Familiarity with the top OWASP threats and experience in mitigating these
TECHNOLOGIES/TOOLS/ARCHITECTURES YOU COULD ENJOY:
- Cloud Foundry, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Karaf, Camel, Jena, etc.