Customer Success Manager, Singapore
Our Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Success Manager in Singapore. Your primary responsibilities include empowering senior leaders at large companies to attain their growth goals by leveraging In Mind Cloud’s cutting edge Manufacturing X software. You will be tasked with building, maintaining, and cultivating relationships with our most strategic customers.
By understanding your clients’ business and objectives to identify growth opportunities, provide comprehensive reporting and help build executive consensus to implement and optimize new CRM, eCommerce or CPQ strategies.
- Be part of the customer success team and will help customers grow with our solution.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a portfolio of In Mind Cloud’s top enterprise customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, product optimization, and retention.
- Moderate the requirements workshop together with the customer, partner and the project team resulting in a blueprint.
- Liaise with the key stakeholders in the project (customer and project team) plus training key-users in the system.
- Taking ownership on parts of the customizing for CRM & CPQ solution within implementations.
- Build relationships and network with customers, understanding their business strategy, KPIs and advise them about new released functionalities.
- Ensure early value creation and maximize the value for the clients by influencing decision-makers to implement our solution according to best practices and by leveraging our entire suite of services.
- Work with tools (e.g. survey tools) to effectively follow-up on customer’s usage and other KPIs.
- Identify common problems within each account and develop strategies to solve each issue promptly.
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to other Customer Success teams, as well as Product and Engineering.
- Monitor product usage and maintain a forecast of renewals and expansion opportunities with your portfolio.
- Manage the relationship with implementation partners during and after the customer Go-live.
- Transform clients into champions whilst driving customer advocacy in the form of cases studies, testimonials, and referrals
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree/Masters’ in Computer Science, Information Systems or other studies with a similar emphasis.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Distinct knowledge in SaaS software and experience in driving from a business perspective on the adoption of it.
- 4 – 8 years of customer-facing project and consulting experience in CRM or ERP (ideally SAP CRM or SAP Sales Cloud and SAP ERP) bundled with blueprint experience.
- Implemented ERP SD and pricing or costing in one of the past projects.
- Ideally, you are proficient in at least one programming language, preferably ABAP, or Java.
- Industry background knowledge in Manufacturing / Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with the capacity to independently build convincing, data-driven proposals and like to take responsibilities.
- Open to work in an international environment and have strong communication skills for handling clients and end-users.
- Familiar with sales, digitalization, and marketing processes.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire adoption.
- Willingness to learn, have a great interest in innovative SaaS solutions and like to stay on top of things.
- Speak English fluently and are willing to travel to meet customers for onboarding our solution at customers.
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]