Customer Success Manager (EMEA), Munich
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us keep growing. You will empower senior leaders at large companies to attain their growth goals by leveraging In Mind Cloud’s cutting edge Manufacturing X software.
You will be tasked with building, maintaining, and cultivating relationships with our most strategic customers. By understanding your clients’ business and objectives, you will identify opportunities for growth, provide comprehensive reporting and help build executive consensus to implement and optimize new CRM, eCommerce or CPQ strategies.
- Be part of the customer success team and will help to let the customers grow with our solution.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a portfolio of In Mind Cloud’s top enterprise customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, product optimization, and retention
- You are moderating the requirements workshop resulting in a blueprint together with the customer, partner and the project team
- Liaise with the key stakeholders in the project (customer and project team) and train the key-users in the system.
- Drive parts of the customizing of the CRM & CPQ solution within the implementations.
- Build relationships and network with the customers, understanding their business strategy and KPIs and advise them about new released functionalities.
- Ensure early value creation and maximize the value for the clients by influencing decision-makers to implement our solution according to best practices and by leveraging our entire suite of services.
- Work with tools (e.g. survey tools) to effectively follow-up on customer’s usage and other KPIs.
- Identify common problems within each account and develop strategies to solve each issue in a timely manner with In Mind Cloud’s teammates.
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to other Customer Success teams, as well as Product and Engineering.
- Monitor the product usage and maintain a forecast of renewals and expansion opportunities with your portfolio.
- Manage the relationship with implementation partners during and after the customer Go-live.
- Transform clients into champions whilst driving customer advocacy in the form of cases studies, testimonials, and referrals
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master in Computer Science, Information Systems or other studies with a similar emphasis.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 4 – 8 years of customer-facing project and consulting experience in CRM or ERP (ideally SAP CRM or SAP Sales Cloud and SAP ERP) bundled with blueprint experience.
- Implemented ERP SD and pricing or costing in one of the past projects.
- Industry background knowledge in Manufacturing / Engineering is available.
- Ideally, you are proficient in at least one programming language, preferably ABAP, or Java.
- You like to take over responsibility.
- You are open to work in an international environment and have strong communication skills for handling clients and end users.
- Ideally you are familiar with sales and change management processes.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire adoption.
- You show willingness to learn, have a great interest in innovative SaaS solutions and like to stay on top of things.
- You speak German and English fluently and are willing to travel in EMEA for onboarding our solution at customers.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with the capacity to independently build convincing, data-driven proposals.
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]