Customer Experience Manager, Singapore
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager. The incumbent will be tasked with building, maintaining, and cultivating relationships with our digital customers. By understanding the clients’ business and objectives, he/she will identify opportunities for growth, provide comprehensive reporting and help build executive consensus to implement and optimize new CRM, eCommerce or CPQ strategies.
- A part of the customer success team and will help the customers grow with our solution.
- Monitor product usage and maintain a forecast of renewals and expansion opportunities with your portfolio.
- Produce and manage standardized contents for customer-facing knowledge.
- Utilise tools (e.g. survey tools) to effectively listen to and gather customer feedback.
- Effectively follow-up on customer’s usage and other KPIs.
- Develop measure framework to baseline and track progress of moving from reactive to proactive detection of issues.
- Liaise with the key stakeholders in the project or at the customer and plan with them further experience touchpoints.
- Build relationships and network with the customers, understanding of their business strategy and KPIs and advise on new released functionalities.
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to other Customer Success teams, as well as Product and Engineering.
- Transform clients into champions whilst driving customer advocacy in the form of cases studies, testimonials, and referrals.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master in Computer Science, Information Systems or other studies with a similar emphasis.
- Distinct knowledge in SaaS software and have much experience driving from a business perspective the adoption of it.
- 4+ years of customer-facing project and consulting or customer success experience in CRM or ERP (ideally SAP CRM or SAP Sales Cloud and SAP ERP).
- Industry background knowledge in Manufacturing / Engineering is available.
- Distinctive quantitative and analytical skills and like to take over responsibility.
- Open to work in an international environment and have strong communication skills for handling clients and end users.
- Familiar with sales, digitalization, and marketing processes.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire adoption.
- Exhibit willingness to learn, have a great interest in innovative SaaS solutions and like to stay on top of things.
- Open to travelling to meet customers.
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]