Consultant, E-Commerce & Digital, Singapore
At In Mind Cloud, a Digital Commerce Consultant comes with a track record of automating online sales for cloud software products. You will be the spare head of In Mind Cloud’s digital sales transformation to power the digital sales transformation of In Mind Cloud’s future customers word wide.
We are looking for a highly motivated, tech-savvy and target-driven professional to join us in the newly created Digital Team. This role is unique as it combines deep technical know-how with business acumen.You will be responsible within cross-functional efforts to develop a fully digital buying and consumption journey for our customers and pave the wave for in Mind Cloud’s Manufacturing X Sales Solution – Digital, the smaller sibling of our Enterprise Version. You will need a strong understanding of e-commerce for Software-as-a-Service products, a background in CRM and automation infrastructure. As our product offering is targeting Manufacturing industries, experience in that area is a plus. You should bring experience in implementing and launching digital platform products and services and design and implement our digital program, also in collaboration with internal peers and external agencies. Solid knowledge of modern customer experience concepts and tools is a must as is a background of leading and running successful cross-functional projects.
- Map customer purchasing workflows and journeys to build-up a fully digital experience across the whole digital buying journey
- Oversee and grow digital sales and technical e-commerce operations for In Mind Cloud’s SaaS product
- Manage automation across the whole buying journey, from trial to purchase and on-boarding
- Manage configuration template of the digital product offering itself – which is a standard set-up of our CRM rolled out to digital customers
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive online sales conversions and establish the right infrastructure
- End-to-end responsibility for non-commercial aspects of sales engagements
- Contribute regional marketing campaigns (events, assets, etc.)
- Ensure that all relevant sales information’s maintained in the CRM system
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, Digital Marketing/Ecommerce/Supply Chain or business administration or any relevant discipline
- Min. 5 years of experience as a CRM or E-Commerce consultant
- Minimum 5 years of international in ecommerce experience with proven track-record, preferably in SaaS at either global or regional capacity
- Proven outstanding target achievement in previous roles
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Analytical, data-driven person with strong problem solving skills
- Cloud Solutions and related architecture / advantages
- Experience in mid-market B2B software
- Strategic and operational experience in overseeing and growing our digital sales and e-commerce operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to synthesize insights and communicate effectively with distributed teams and programs located in several countries.
- A self-starter and team player with lots of energy to juggle multiple responsibilities, strong organizational and managerial skills, and demonstrates excellent punctuality and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment, with strong attention to detail for all tasks.
- Strong project management experience and ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Deep understanding of online sales process for SaaS B2B solutions
- Experience in CRM to help scoping and maintaining our own Digital CRM offering
- Experience with Automation, Integration and Analytics Technology
- Knowledge of sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Authentic Team player with very good social/emotional competence and skills
- Experience in strategic sales and forecasting methodology
- Ability to work under pressure, independent and active working style
- Very good time and self-management
- Creative/out-of-the-box thinking as well as conceptual, yet implementation focused
- Ability to think in solutions and not in problems – and to bring solutions independently to the table
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]