UX Designer, Singapore
ABOUT IN MIND CLOUD
In Mind Cloud is the world’s only scalable digital sales platform made for manufacturers. Accelerate your sales process, win more deals and get ahead of your competition faster than you think. Our end-to-end sales software flawlessly aligns your customers’ goals with your production capabilities and unites all your sales processes on one platform: CRM, CPQ, and Commerce.
In Mind Cloud (www.inmindcloud.com) is an independent provider of a manufacturing sales platform with the mission to empower manufacturers. We are operating globally through our offices in Singapore, Germany, the US, and a high-value partner network.
Our Product Management & UX team is looking for a UX Designer to be based in Singapore. If you have a flair for simplifying the complex and passionate about delighting users with meaningful user experience and love working with product managers and developers in an agile process, then this is the place for you.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Senior UX Designer should have experience presenting to and managing relationships with stakeholders and their adjacencies on a variety of efforts that support both the business and a strong user experience. Also, provide direction and inspiration to their peers, and maintain and influence overall product design direction.
- Design and deliver web applications, from high-level concepts through to screen designs which are brand-aligned and globally scalable
- Deliver to Mobile First strategy
- Evolve the design pattern library for web and mobile
- Work closely and influence product management, engineering, documentation and training; understand and contribute to product requirement documents
- Work with a globally distributed team
- Work across multiple projects
- Facilitate brainstorming and design thinking sessions with internal groups and with customers
- Work closely with visual designers, content strategists, product managers, and development teams
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI, Human Factors, Design Strategy or a design-research related field, or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience as an Interaction/UX Designer. Visual Design and User Research experience would be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to lead design thinking sessions and synthesize results
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality design output
- Expert Experience with:
- Design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision)
- Defining Style Guides and Pattern Library for global design patterns
- Designing for Accessibility
- Designing for localized experiences for Left to Right as well as Right to Left experiences
- Knowledge of Agile, Lean UX and Mobile First
- Knowledgeable about Design Thinking and Customer-Driven Design Methodologies
- Business application experience in CRM, Order to Cash would be an added advantage
- Design evangelization
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.