EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of a cross-functional Scrum team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design, program and test product features by following agile development practices.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Consult stakeholders and customers as an expert in the integration domain.
- Support DevOps related tasks including delivery, operations, and support of the cloud service.
- Drive improvements and innovations in development processes.
- Apply the latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Showcase good team player skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree/Master’s Degree in computer engineering or equivalent subject
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of fundamental web technologies, like http, SOAP, XML, REST are beneficial.
- Experience in test-driven development, as well as model-driven development, is a plus
- Understanding and experience of system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
- Strong social skills and team player – consensus building and openness to new ideas and intercultural co-operation.
- Continuous learning / Self-learner
TECHNOLOGIES/TOOLS/ARCHITECTURES YOU COULD ENJOY:
- Cloud Foundry, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Karaf, Camel, Jena, etc
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.