Senior Software Developer
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of a cross-functional Scrum team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design, program, and test product features by following agile development practices.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development, and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Consult stakeholders and customers as expert in the integration domain.
- Support DevOps-related tasks including delivery, operations, and support of the cloud service.
- Drive improvements and innovations in development processes.
- Apply latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Showcase good team player skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree/Master’s Degree in computer engineering or equivalent subject
- 7+ years of experience in Java and related technologies like Core Java, Spring, JDBC, JMS, REST
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good knowledge of OOAD, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns, programming best practices
- OS and runtime experience (Linux, Windows, JVM, Web servers, Servlet Containers)
- Strong grasp on at least one relational database system such as SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2
- Worked with Jena
- Exposure to Microservices-based applications, Containers, and Spring boot.
- DevOps mindset – an inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle.
- Experience of working in an Agile Software development environment and teams.
- Understanding and experience of system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
- Strong social skills and team player – consensus building and openness to new ideas and intercultural co-operation.
- Continuous learning / Self-learner
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience of working in distributed systems
- Experience in building cloud-based applications with knowledge of cloud platforms (like AWS/Azure)
- Good knowledge in Messaging systems like Kafka
- Exposure to Reactive programming, Spring Reactor
- Familiarity with the top OWASP threats and experience in mitigating these
TECHNOLOGIES/TOOLS/ARCHITECTURES YOU COULD ENJOY:
- Cloud Foundry, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Karaf, Camel, Jena etc
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation, and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.