Senior Software Developer, Singapore
ABOUT IN MIND CLOUD
In Mind Cloud is the world’s only scalable digital sales platform made for manufacturers. Accelerate your sales process, win more deals and get ahead of your competition faster than you think. Our end-to-end sales software flawlessly aligns your customers’ goals with your production capabilities and unites all your sales processes on one platform: CRM, CPQ, and Commerce.
In Mind Cloud (www.inmindcloud.com) is an independent provider of a manufacturing sales platform with the mission to empower manufacturers. We are operating globally through our offices in Singapore, Germany, the US, and a high-value partner network.
Our Engineering team is recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of a cross-functional Scrum team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design, program, and test product features by following agile development practices.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development, and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Consult stakeholders and customers as an expert in the integration domain.
- Support DevOps-related tasks including delivery, operations, and support of the cloud service.
- Drive improvements and innovations in development processes.
- Apply latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Showcase good team player skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree/Master’s Degree in computer engineering or equivalent subject
- 7+ years of experience in Java and related technologies like Core Java, Spring, JDBC, JMS, REST
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good knowledge of OOAD, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns, programming best practices
- OS and runtime experience (Linux, Windows, JVM, Web servers, Servlet Containers)
- Strong grasp on at least one relational database system such as SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2
- Worked with Jena
- Exposure to Microservices-based applications, Containers, and Spring boot.
- DevOps mindset – an inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle.
- Experience of working in an Agile Software development environment and teams.
- Understanding and experience of system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
- Strong social skills and team player – consensus building and openness to new ideas and intercultural co-operation.
- Continuous learning / Self-learner
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience of working in distributed systems
- Experience in building cloud-based applications with knowledge of cloud platforms (like AWS/Azure)
- Good knowledge in Messaging systems like Kafka
- Exposure to Reactive programming, Spring Reactor
- Familiarity with the top OWASP threats and experience in mitigating these
TECHNOLOGIES/TOOLS/ARCHITECTURES YOU COULD ENJOY:
- Cloud Foundry, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Karaf, Camel, Jena etc
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation, and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.