Senior Digital/Inside Sales, USA
ABOUT IN MIND CLOUD
In Mind Cloud is the world’s only scalable digital sales platform made for manufacturers. Accelerate your sales process, win more deals and get ahead of your competition faster than you think. Our end-to-end sales software flawlessly aligns your customers’ goals with your production capabilities and unites all your sales processes on one platform: CRM, CPQ, and Commerce.
In Mind Cloud (www.inmindcloud.com) is an independent provider of a manufacturing sales platform with the mission to empower manufacturers. We are operating globally through our offices in Singapore, Germany, the US, and a high-value partner network.
Are you creative, team-oriented and motivated to support a fast-growing team? In this case we are the ideal company for you. We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative (Digital Sales Specialist) to expand our success in Chicago, USA. This is an important role with high visibility within our company; you will contribute to business development by building, developing and maintaining relationships with executive-level contacts in mid-market companies.
These relationships will identify opportunities to leverage the In Mind Cloud Digital Sales Platform and lead to a deeper, more strategic understanding of the market.
We are looking for motivated and driven colleagues with strategic thinking skills who are confident in selling software solutions and can create a sustained interest in In Mind Cloud within complex organizations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Generating and qualifying new leads are your first and most important goals. Whether it's picking up the phone and calling a prospect, demoing via Zoom, or approaching someone at an event, your ability to connect and build a relationship with people contributes to your success.
- Manage inbound requests from companies interested in In Mind Cloud’s services and cultivating those requests to create new opportunities. Often times you are the first person from In Mind Cloud our customers will speak to.
- Be the critical link between the Marketing and Sales teams, supporting campaigns and creating engagement with prospects for touchpoints such as events and webinars.
- Take their territory and build a structured approach to prospecting that focuses on the industries that In Mind Cloud is strong in.
- Make the complex seem simple. In Mind Cloud is as much about selling a strategy as it is about software. You will be giving prospects new ideas and getting them excited about In Mind Cloud’s solution can do for their business.
- Consistently hit targets, you will be critical to creating the pipeline of opportunities that will eventually become In Mind Cloud’s clients. Without you, nothing happens!
- Be resilient! It won’t be easy, but it will be rewarding!
- Constantly check and maintain the business development strategy for your assigned vertical market
- Contribute regional business development information and recommendation to strategic plans and reviews
- Ensure that all relevant business development information’s maintained in the CRM system and associated systems.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or economics preferable with focus on sales & marketing or successfully completed an apprenticeship
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales team, with a strong service mindset / 1-3 years of experience in B2B business development.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience in complex software solutions (enterprise software) such as CRM and Marketing Tools (Hubspot), Microsoft office, SaaS and Cloud at advanced level.
- Knowledge of discrete manufacturing industry (e.g. Industrial manufacturing, Automotive & Suppliers, etc.)
- Ability to excite potential customers in the first conversation and advance promising leads
- With structured, strategic and innovative way of thinking allows to simplify complex scenarios and articulating this into easy to execute models
- Ability to think in solutions and not in problems – and to bring solutions independently to the table
- Self-driven and self-motivated personality
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Open-mindedness and interested in intercultural interactions
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory
- Performance and result-driven mindset
- Ability to work independently and in teams with very good social/emotional skills
- Customer orientation as well as creative/out-of-the-box thinking as well as conceptual, yet hands-on style of working
- Very good capabilities to speak to decision-maker level within end customer (Board, GM, SVP level)
- Ability to manage and win new SQLs (Sales Qualified Leads)
- Ability to forecast lead generation rate with high forecast accuracy
- Very good capabilities to handle objections during customer interactions
- Ability to drive business development linearity while in parallel build pipeline for upcoming quarters
- Ability to execute on given targets even under difficult circumstances
- Excellent team player with the ability to take over future manager or team leader role (Senior Business Development) at a later point in their career
- Able to communicate in Business English
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation, and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.