Sales Director, USA
ABOUT IN MIND CLOUD
In Mind Cloud is the world’s only scalable digital sales platform made for manufacturers. Accelerate your sales process, win more deals and get ahead of your competition faster than you think. Our end-to-end sales software flawlessly aligns your customers’ goals with your production capabilities and unites all your sales processes on one platform: CRM, CPQ, and Commerce.
In Mind Cloud (www.inmindcloud.com) is an independent provider of a manufacturing sales platform with the mission to empower manufacturers. We are operating globally through our offices in Singapore, Germany, the US, and a high-value partner network.
We are looking for a self-driven Sales Director in Chicago with a major focus on companies from the contract manufacturing industry in USA.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Develop strategies for generating new customers together with the sales manager for the USA region
- Expansion of the existing customer base through a B2B digital sales model
- Control the entire deal life cycle - from qualification and validation to completion
- Handover of the new customer to our Customer Success Team
- Analysis of customer needs and proactive exchange with the product development team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or economics preferable with focus on sales & marketing or successfully completed an apprenticeship
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales team, with a strong service mindset/3-5 years of experience in B2B business development.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- In-depth knowledge of SaaS sales
- Confident handling of MS Office (especially PowerPoint & Excel) and initial experience with common ERP systems (SAP)
- Business fluent English skills, spoken and written
- Analytical skills, affinity with numbers and independent work
- Strong communication and presentation skills and commitment with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Experience in complex software solutions (enterprise software) such as CRM and Marketing Tools (Hubspot), Microsoft office, SaaS and Cloud at advanced level.
- Knowledge of discrete manufacturing industry (e.g. Industrial manufacturing, Automotive & Suppliers, etc.)
- With structured, strategic and innovative way of thinking allows to simplify complex scenarios and articulating this into easy to execute models
- Ability to think in solutions and not in problems – and to bring solutions independently to the table
- Self-driven and self-motivated personality
- Open-mindedness and interested in intercultural interactions
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory
- Performance and result-driven mindset
- Ability to work independently and in teams with very good social/emotional skills
- Customer orientation as well as creative/out-of-the-box thinking as well as conceptual, yet hands-on style of working
- Very good capabilities to speak to decision-maker level within end customer (Board, GM, SVP level)
- Very good capabilities to handle objections during customer interactions
- Ability to execute on given targets even under difficult circumstances
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation, and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.