Presales Manager, USA
ABOUT IN MIND CLOUD
In Mind Cloud is the world’s only scalable digital sales platform made for manufacturers. Accelerate your sales process, win more deals and get ahead of your competition faster than you think. Our end-to-end sales software flawlessly aligns your customers’ goals with your production capabilities and unites all your sales processes on one platform: CRM, CPQ, and Commerce.
In Mind Cloud (www.inmindcloud.com) is an independent provider of a manufacturing sales platform with the mission to empower manufacturers. We are operating globally through our offices in Singapore, Germany, the US, and a high-value partner network.
At In Mind Cloud, a Pre-Sales Manager (USA) is an accomplished influencer with a track record of advising on digital sales transformation in manufacturing and identifying business processes with the highest potential and strategic value.
You will drive the go-to-market from a content point of view to create a shared vision, influence key stakeholders and be responsible for all solution advisory aspects within a sales cycle. You will be an essential part of the sales organization in USA and a key player in the development of the regional content strategy and execution to address different manufacturing verticals.
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of different manufacturing verticals, their challenges and transformation strategies in general, but also for someone who can dive deep into specific customer requirements to propose the right processes and solutions. Furthermore, digital go-to-market content strategies, presentations at internal and external events and support at trade fairs are part of the mix.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Pre-Sales Engagements:
- Conduct solution and product demonstrations, maintain and prepare collaterals and presentation materials in close collaboration with the APJ sales team and global pre-sales team
- Participate in sales/marketing events, conferences, and exhibitions
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept for strategic opportunities
- Prepare and provide input for RFI, RFQ or RFP requests together with other departments
- Communicate with the product management team on field observations
- High communication with customer success and consulting to convert learnings from live customers into sales stories
- Pre-Sales Content & Assets:
- Drive vertical market research and content strategy to nurture leads.
- Support planning and building of marketing collaterals such as blogs, industry use cases, success stories, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Understand different partner approaches to do business with In Mind Cloud and support partners in their go-to-market with In Mind Cloud from a content point of view
- Support digital go-to-market initiatives
- End-to-end responsibility for non-commercial aspects of sales engagements
- Contribute regional marketing campaigns (events, assets, etc.)
- Ensure that all relevant sales information’s maintained in the CRM system
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or business administration
- 5+ years pre-sales experience in enterprise-level B2B software
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Manufacturing process and market knowledge
- Cloud Solutions and related architecture/advantages
- ERP Experience (Pre-Sales, Consulting, etc)
- Effectively, researching customers and drilling down into problems
- Ability to deep dive into customer problems and create a common understanding
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales process for SaaS B2B solutions
- CRM Experience (Pre-Sales, Consulting, etc)
- Verbal and written communication skills in general
- Knowledge in storytelling, different types of presentation flows and interactive techniques
- Ability to build business cases and drive compelling events
- Ability engage with C-level and senior management, (customer) business personas, (customer) process personas, (customer) technical personas
- Ability to execute on given targets at any time in difficult circumstances and overperform
- Excellent team player and collaborator in cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of high-performance
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation, and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.