Director Product Management, Singapore
ABOUT IN MIND CLOUD
In Mind Cloud is the world’s only scalable digital sales platform made for manufacturers. Accelerate your sales process, win more deals and get ahead of your competition faster than you think. Our end-to-end sales software flawlessly aligns your customers’ goals with your production capabilities and unites all your sales processes on one platform: CRM, CPQ, and Commerce.
In Mind Cloud (www.inmindcloud.com) is an independent provider of a manufacturing sales platform with the mission to empower manufacturers. We are operating globally through our offices in Singapore, Germany, the US, and a high-value partner network.
Our Product Management & Ux team is looking for a Director Product Management in Singapore. Our Product Managers combine thought leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, and radical customer-centricity with engineering and agile operational excellence to turn big ideas into reality. You'll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, in an environment that encourages a free and open expression of ideas. In our fast-paced environment, we look for talent that is ambitious, display leadership qualities and are always enthusiastic about taking on new challenges while pushing the product forward. You will be able to grow your skillset in both breadth and depth as we continue to push product & technology forward. In this fast-paced world, there will be opportunities to work on multiple products that are critical to the success of the portfolio. We need our product managers to be THE advocate for the product.
The Director Product Management is responsible for the success, quality and delivery of a product through the whole product lifecycle. The product manager is the ambassador and role model for his/her product.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Define & build “SaaS” product roadmap to fuel exponential growth and engagement across a sub-portfolio of products such as CRM, CPQ, Commerce for Manufacturing industry.
- Identify manufacturing industry specific market trends and customer needs.
- Follow the rigorous product planning process to ensure speed and quality of product development and evolution.
- Drive the product lifecycle, from conception to launch, along with post-launch analysis and continuous improvements.
- Define, measure and improve key product metrics.
- Partner effectively across the company to execute and deliver the biggest impact
- Work alongside talented product managers, UX designers, engineers, and more to successfully scale the growth of the products.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management or related fields
- 7+ years of experience in product management - leading, growing, building “SaaS” products in enterprise space.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven ability as a product manager to take product vision and strategy, break it into smaller executable features, prioritize and deliver a highly impactful quarterly release.
- Demonstrable experience managing product at multiple stages – conceptualization, launch, growth, mature, etc.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results-oriented.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and an ability to interface with senior management.
- Comfortable working alongside architects and engineers in Agile/Scrum approach
- Must be able to get hands-on and operate strategically at the same time.
Send us your application (CV, letter of motivation and references) by email to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.