We are looking for a self-driven Business Development Representative for our EMEA sales office in Munich.
You will be responsible for identifying sales leads, articulating our offering to new clients and maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Pro-actively generate new business opportunities with the support and direction of the Marketing team and Sales Director
- Qualify and develop marketing generated inbound leads and respond to product inquiries from various lead sources, including all marketing campaigns, website, call-ins, email, events and other channels
- Generate Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) through outbound prospecting into target leads and organizations
- Work with prospects to thoroughly understand their requirements and align their needs with our solution
- Actively understand and keep up to date with our solution, technology and industry trends to effectively communicate the value proposition and ROI of our offering
- Handle software capability questions in the sales process
- Coordinate handoff of fully qualified leads to Sales Executives
- Fully support marketing programs through outbound promotion
- Ensure accurate tracking of communication with potential customers of In Mind Cloud’s sales platform
- Report on monthly and quarterly activity, SQL production, and close rate objectives.
- Provide accurate weekly SQL forecasts to management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Highly motivated and outgoing personality
- At least 4 years of business development, sales or related experience
- Ability to confidently align with other senior managers on business development
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Experience in working with companies in South East Asia is a plus
- Knowledge of the enterprise SaaS ecosystem is a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing industry is a plus
- Fluent in German and in English
What We Offer:
- An exciting work environment with immediate responsibility
- A young, creative, professional, smart and ambitious team
- Attractive salary package
Send us your application via email!
Or apply directly via LinkedIn