Business Development Representative (ANZ), Sydney
The Business Development function in ANZ comprises of professional sales managers, business development representatives and a demand generation function. The business development function is looking for an experienced business development representative who is highly driven with sound business acumen and looking to grow professionally within an international environment.
This is a fast-paced environment and the role is high performance orientated with full autonomy over the role’s responsibility. This would suit a self-starting individual with minimal supervision and a high level of commercial maturity and independence. The role will require the individual to incubate, nurture and qualify leads to build a healthy pipeline whilst working collaboratively with the sales team to drive opportunities. Candidates who have had previous business development experience in lead or demand generating roles who would be highly considered.
This role will be a work from home role with minimum requirement to be present at the office, will require minimal travel when necessary for specific demand generation outbound programs.
- Generate new leads and business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline for our products
- Manage the demand generation process and coordinate all outbound activities and events
- Research and build “cold accounts” i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly account / pipeline KPI targets
- Build partnerships and create visibility with the manufacturing industry associations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, IT or higher education and/or Vocational Training in Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years Inside Sales experience (New Business Development, Cold Calling, Planning/Strategy, etc)
- Selling experience with IT SaaS and industry experience in manufacturing is preferred
- Excellent track record selling to Australia and New Zealand customers
- Australian Citizen/Permanent resident or candidates having a valid visa with full working rights may apply
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]