Business Development Manager (GCN), Shenzhen
We are looking for a self-driven Business Development Manager to proactively sell In Mind Cloud’s CRM and CPQ solutions to clients within Greater China.
The incumbent will engage with prospects at C-levels and senior levels as well as establish rapport and arrange meetings with relevant departments to make the sales successful.
- Develop and explore business opportunities, maintain and develop the existing partner relationship, cultivate and develop potential customers and partners, identify and influence prospect needs, where possible
- Work with data provided by various sources which is relevant to defined target market e.g. partner referrals, inbound enquiries, marketing campaigns, global referrals, 3rd party referrals, etc
- Conduct effective sales presentation
- Work closely with other teams like Marketing, ODC and Client Services as well as the global sales team to maximize In Mind Cloud‘s value proposition to clients
- Provide weekly/monthly updates and reviews on individual and market performance and measures for improvement. Use In Mind Cloud standard system and tools to ensure the sales process efficiency
- Create own business development plan within overall framework to achieve quarterly and annual development targets.
- Support various sales-related activities
- Bachelor degree or above
- Preferable 1-2 years business or channel development experience in leading software industry
- Outstanding selling skills with a track record of developing new business
- Good presentation and negotiation skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well developed interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate well at all organizational levels
Send your application to us via email, to [email protected]